Kat Von D is a multifaceted artist, rich in talents and ideas.Tattoo artist, make up artist and musician, but also and above all the creator of Kat Von D Beauty, the most glam of the moment’s trick, exclusive to Sephora Italia.
We met Kat in a bright April morning in the heart of Milan at Palazzo Parigi, and we talked to her about her makeup line – she revealed to us what her favorite Everlasting Liquid Lipstick are!– of his “beauty secrets” and of course of his love for Italy, a country to which he is very attached.
Let yourself be captivated by the beauty and energy of Kat Von D by watching the exclusive video interview for Grazia.it.
On April 11th, Kat von D was on EPCC. A late night show in Itlay. Here is a little playlist of clips. She even gave him a “tattoo” xD
Katherine von Drachenberg, aka Kat Von D, is not just a TV character, a trend-setter in terms of style, a model by the beauty disturbing and a tattoo artist among the most internationally recognized, Kat has now become a landmark strong for many women. Born March 8 coincidentally just the thirty-five years ago in Mexico, the queen of LA Ink. Miami Ink and fights for the cause of animal rights. These days it is in Italy to promote his line of make-up, available in the store Sephora, a special make-up, needless to say: it is products containing ingredients and formulations cruelty free Kat chose firsthand. An important choice that just as important was the change of life Kat Von D, not everyone knows, in fact, that for a couple of years ago, the tattooist is vegan, which is why his line of beauty could only be making animal friendly. On the occasion of his visit to Italy, Alessandro Cattelan managed to snatch a yes: discover it in the video as a guest of EPCC alongside Ale. The interview with the diva is a real success, hilarious gags and lots of laughter. And by the way: you know what is the artist who admires the beautiful Kat lot and follow on Instagram? An Italian artist that the whole world envies us: Michelangelo Merisi or Amerighi, better known as Caravaggio.
here is a audio of Kat von D Appearing on Spin1038‘s Plan B with Sarina while in Dublin. Here is what the site said:
This week on Plan B Sarina caught up with world renowned tattoo artist, reality TV star with her own beauty line Kat Von D. They spoke about her new beauty products hitting the shelves in Debenhams on Henry street today where is she is meeting her fans.
Welcome to Kat Von D Unlimited! Your one stop for all your Kat von D needs and desires. Bringing you news, updates, pictures, exclusives &
more since 2010! Hope you enjoy this UNOFFICIAL site made for you the fans!
Artist • Tattoo Artist • Make-Up Guru • Best Selling Author • Musician • Fashion Designer • Animal Activist • Vegan
these are the only official websites/social media of Kat von D. Although she does have a vine she no longer uses it. Also, ask.fm has been denied as official. So if you see any “official” accounts other than listed here please email or tweet me and I’ll look into it
Satellite PRODUCED BY: Adam Noble & Tommy English MIXED BY: Alan Moulder MASTERED BY: Ted Jensen
• Dave Grohl [Foo Fighters]
• Robert M. Harvey [The Music]
• Peter Murphy [Bauhaus]
Vegan Shoe Line Status:expected early 2018
here are some details as of September 19th, 2017:
• aiming to launch VonD shoes early 2018
• yes, I’ll be making sizes ranging from 5-12
• yes, I’ll be including several unisex designs for all my homeboys [including sneakers, combat boots, slip ons + creepers]
• yes, VonD shoes will be sold/shipped internationally
• yes, I’m making flats, too!
• no, VonD shoes will not be made up of any animal-harming material [this includes sourcing out substitutes for leather, reptile, wool, silk, fur, feathers, and animal based adhesives.
• yes, we have ethically sourced synthetic/organic/recycled materials, and I’m excited to share with you some of these innovative fabrics that are gonna blow your mind!
• pricing: as always, I aim to make #crueltyfree + #vegan products that are accessible + affordable. With that said, these shoes are not made in China, and instead are handcrafted by artisan manufacturers. Made with love + care here in Italy. So no, they ain’t gonna be as cheap as Payless Shoes, but they aren’t gonna be Rodeo Drive prices either.
Our site claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless stated otherwise. Images and information on this blog are copyright to their respectful owners. If there is any content appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please message us with a link to say which image and it will be promptly removed.